20 Oct Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show on Pensacola Beach
by Katie King |Katie@ewbullock.com
Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show on Pensacola Beach
It wouldn’t be fall in Pensacola without the Blue Angels Homecoming Show. EW Bullock learned from the SRIA in early September that the Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show would be moving from Pensacola NAS to Pensacola Beach this November 5-6. With less than two months to coordinate the show, the SRIA asked us to step in and we accepted the challenge and dove headfirst into planning and organizing the public relations and promotions.
Working in partnership with the SRIA, Visit Pensacola, the US Navy and the Blue Angels – EW Bullock helped by co-writing the press release announcing the homecoming air show’s change of venue, content for the SRIA’s website, social media announcements content, as well as speechwriting for the joint press conference on NAS Pensacola.
In addition, we were tasked with designing a new logo for the one-time special event and lots of other collaterals, including invitations, maps, t-shirt designs, etc.
- Homecoming Pensacola Beach logo design
- Homecoming Air Show Press Release/Press Coverage
- Homecoming Pensacola Beach traffic and trolley map
- Homecoming Air Show landing page
- Homecoming Social Media posts announcements
- Homecoming Sponsor Meet and Greet invitation
- Homecoming VIP Private Viewing Party
- Homecoming Sponsor Thank You t-shirt design
As the saying goes, “It takes a village.” And EW Bullock is proud to be able to play a role in helping bring the Blue Angels home on Pensacola Beach this November.