22 Jun SunPass Drivers Have Cash Payment Option At Participating Walmart Stores
by Katie King |Katie@ewbullock.com
SunPass Drivers Have Cash Payment OptionAt Participating Walmart Stores
Niceville, Fla. (June 19, 2020) – The Mid-Bay Bridge Authority wants to remind its SunPass customers that they have the option to replenish their SunPass accounts with cash at select participating Walmart stores locally.
Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise encourages all SunPass customers to replenish SunPass accounts with a bank account or credit card, but cash is also an option.
For those who prefer to use cash, the following Walmart stores in Okaloosa and Walton counties offer cash replenishment for SunPass accounts:
- 1300 John Sims Pkwy. East, Niceville, FL, 32578
- 6712 US Hwy. 98 W., Santa Rosa Beach, FL, 32459
- 15017 Emerald Coast Pkwy., Destin, FL, 32541
- 748 Beal Parkway N.W., Fort Walton Beach, FL, 32547
- 3351 S. Ferdon Blvd., Crestview, FL, 32539
- 1226 Freeport Road, DeFuniak Springs, FL, 32433For more information about SunPass, please visit SunPass.com.
For more information regarding the Mid-Bay Bridge toll collection, please visit Mid-Bay.com.
About the Mid-Bay Bridge AuthorityThe Mid-Bay Bridge Authority is a dependent special District of the State located in Okaloosa County, created in 1986 by the Florida Legislature to finance, build, and oversee a bridge across Choctawhatchee Bay along with roads connecting to it. The Authority has five voting members, appointed by the Governor and the District Three Secretary of the Florida Department of Transportation, or his/her designee, who serves as a non-voting member. An Executive Director and staff manage day-to-day administration of the Mid-Bay Bridge Authority.