11 Feb SRIA: Spring Break Responsibly
by Leslie Perino |Leslie@ewbullock.com
Spring Break Responsibly
Our latest project for the Santa Rosa Island Authority is a special Spring Break campaign aimed at welcoming Spring Break visitors to Pensacola Beach and informing them of the rules and laws needing to be observed in order to keep the beach safe and family-friendly. To get this message out, EW Bullock combined several marketing and public relations tactics:
- Creating flyers and magnets to distribute to property managers and at vacation rental properties on the island.
- Creating hand-outs to distribute at the toll both during key Spring Break times.
- Using social media to promote a 30-second PSA video produced by the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office targeting college students.
- Creating and distributing a public service announcement to local radio stations encouraging residents and visitors to enjoy Spring Break responsibly
- Using Spotify radio advertising to target college students in the Southeast with our Spring Break message.
- Using social media advertising on Facebook and Instagram to target college students in the Southeast with our Spring Break message.
- Implementing a public relations campaign that includes distributing press releases to news media locally and throughout the Southeast, submitting an editorial viewpoint, and publishing a blog on VisitPensacolaBeach.com.
Do you have a campaign or project that you’d like to promote or spotlight? The EW Bullock team would love to craft a custom plan to help you meet your goals.
Here’s a look at some of the campaign elements: