10 Sep Save Big at the 85th Annual Pensacola Interstate Fair in October
Save Big at the Pensacola Interstate Fair in October$1 Opening Day, Super Saver Discounts and fun for families on a budget at the 85th Annual Pensacola Interstate Fair, Oct. 17-27Pensacola, Fla. – (Sept. 11 2019) – Eleven days of rides, food, fun, music and gaming is affordable for families looking for exciting things to do on a budget. The Pensacola Interstate Fair offers options to save your hard-earned cash with $1 Dollar Day on Opening Day, Midnight Madness specials, Super Saver discount ride wristbands and half-price admission tickets. In addition, there will be discount days, free events and concerts and special admission days so you can join us in all the magic and fun!Buy your advance sale tickets and Super Saver ride wristbands only at PensacolaFair.com for half-price admission and discounted rides. Tickets and wristbands go on sale starting Wednesday, Sept. 25 and will be available through the first Friday of the Fair, October 18. Each admission ticket and ride wristband is valid for one day only. No Super Saver half-price admission tickets or discounted ride wristbands will be available for purchase after October 18.The prices for the Super Saver half-price admission tickets and discounted ride wristbands are as follows:
• Adult Admission Tickets – $6 for ages 12 and up ($12 at the Fair; savings of $6)
• Child Admission Tickets – $3 for ages 4-11 ($6 at the Fair; savings of $3)
• Advance Weekday Super Saver Ride Wristband – $18 ($23 at the Fair; savings of $5.) Good for Mon-Thurs use only (also accepted Sunday, Oct. 27.) Can be upgraded at main ticket booth for weekend use (for an additional $5). Valid for one use only.• Advance Any Day Super Saver Ride Wristband – $23 ($28 at the Fair; savings of $5) Good for any day of the Fair. Valid for one use only.
General gate admission to the Fair is $12 for adults, $6 for children ages 4-11, and free for children under four. Unlimited ride wristbands are $23 for Mon-Thurs use (also good on Sunday, Oct. 27) and $28 for Fri-Sun use. Individual ride tickets will also be available. There is also a $5 parking fee, which will be collected upon exiting the Fair parking lot.For groups of 50 or more, group discounts are available. Call the Fair office at (850) 944-4500 for details.The schedule of wristband and special admission days is as follows:Thursday, Oct. 17
• Opening $1 Day Special – admission $1 for ages four and up, and $1 rides all day. Each ride will be one ticket. Ride tickets will be sold in sheets of $10 only. Children age three and under are free at all times.• Entertainment – Cat Country 98.7 BIG Lip Sync Battle Finals – 7 p.m.• Fair hours are 4 p.m.–11 p.m.Friday, Oct. 18
• Midnight Madness – At 8 p.m., “Pay One Price” $28 Midnight Madness Tickets will be on sale at the Fair Entrance Ticket Booth. The $28 Midnight Madness ticket gets you an unlimited rides wristband and also includes FREE admission into the Fair. Midnight Madness Wristbands are good on all Reithoffer Midway rides from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. only. No general admission tickets will be sold after 8 p.m., only Midnight Madness, pay-one-price $28 ticket. Super Saver admission tickets will be accepted all day long. Super Saver “Any Day” wristbands will be accepted for Midnight Madness, but must accompany a Super Saver admission ticket to get in.• Entertainment – White Tie Rock Ensemble tribute to Lynryd Skynryd– 7:30 p.m.• Fair hours are 4 p.m.–2 a.m.Saturday, Oct. 19
• Kids’ Day – All kids 11 years and under will be admitted FREE into the Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. General Admission prices apply after 2 p.m. Fair closes at midnight.• Entertainment – Jordan Davis – 7:30 p.m.• Fair hours are 11 a.m.–12 a.m.Sunday, Oct. 20
• Buddy Day – Two get in for the price of one with Regular or Super Saver Adult and Child admission tickets, highest admission applies from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.• Military Appreciation Day – All active and retired military personnel and spouse with proper identification will be admitted for $6 all day (does not include dependents other than spouse). Military Appreciation Special cannot be combined with any other daily promotion.
• Fair hours are 11 a.m.–11 p.m.Monday, Oct. 21
• First Responders’ Day – Half-price ($6) admission for any certified emergency first responder with a valid ID, all day long.• Entertainment – “Not Quite Fab” Beatles Tribute Show – 7:30 p.m.• Entertainment – Youth & FFA Steer Show – 7 p.m. (Livestock Arena)• Fair hours are 4 p.m.–11 p.m.Tuesday, Oct. 22
• Ladies’ Day – Women of all ages will be admitted FREE into the Fair from 4 to 6 p.m. General admission from 6 p.m. applies until closing.• Fair hours are 4 p.m.–11 p.m.Wednesday, Oct. 23
• $12 Wristband Day– Ride everything until closing for only $12. (Super Saver Wristbands accepted if you choose to use them.)• Manna Food Pantries Food Drive – $2 off adult admission when you bring three cans of food to the main entrance, all day long.• Entertainment – Youth & FFA Livestock Auction – 7 p.m. (Livestock Arena)• Fair hours are 4 p.m.–11 p.m.Thursday, Oct. 24
• Breast Cancer Awareness Day – $1 from every adult admission ticket will be donated to the Baptist Health Care Foundation Mammogram Fund to help provide free mammograms to qualified women who are not financially able to get one.• Senior Appreciation Day – The Fair will open exhibits, vendors and most concessionaires early at 2 p.m., and senior citizens ages 55 and up will get in for $6 all day. Midway rides and games open at 4 p.m.• Entertainment – Two-Time World Champion Thane Dunn’s “Elvis On Tour” – 3:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.• Fair hours are 2 p.m.–11 p.m.Friday, Oct. 25
• Midnight Madness – At 8 p.m., “Pay One Price” $28 Midnight Madness Tickets will be on sale at the Fair Entrance Ticket Booth. The $28 Midnight Madness ticket gets you an unlimited rides wristband and also includes FREE admission into the Fair. Midnight Madness Wristbands are good on all Reithoffer Midway rides from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. only. No general admission tickets will be sold after 8 p.m., only Midnight Madness, pay-one-price $28 ticket. Super Saver admission tickets will be accepted all day long. Super Saver “Any Day” wristbands will be accepted for Midnight Madness, but must accompany a Super Saver admission ticket to get in.• Entertainment – Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – 7:30 p.m.• Fair hours are 4 p.m.–2 a.m.Saturday, Oct. 26
• Kids’ Day – All kids 11 years and under will be admitted FREE into the Fair from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. General Admission prices apply after 2 p.m.• Entertainment – Seaforth – 6 p.m.• Entertainment – Mitchell Tenpenny – 8 p.m.
• Fair hours are 11 a.m.– 12 a.m.Sunday, Oct. 27
• “Last Blast” Family Day – Special $6 admission price and $23 ride wristbands available for everyone all day long. (Any previously purchased discounted admission tickets or passes will count as ONE ADMISSION ONLY). Fair closes at 10 p.m.• No exhibit buildings will be open this day, and there will be no stage entertainment.
• Fair hours are 11 a.m.–10 p.m.
For more information on the Fair, call (850) 944-4500 or visit PensacolaFair.com. You can also join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PensacolaInterstateFair.
If you would rather not receive future communications from Pensacola Interstate Fair, let us know by clicking here.
Pensacola Interstate Fair, 2172 W. Nine Mile Road, Pensacola, Florida 32534 United States