18 Nov 2022 Pensacola Beach Art and Wine Festival: Cheers To a Record-Breaking Event!
by Katie King | Katie@ewbullock.com
The 2022 Pensacola Beach Art & Wine Festival Returns this November
Pensacola, Fla. (November 18, 2022) –The 2022 Pensacola Beach Art & Wine Festival returned this year after a three-year hiatus, and proved once again that the community likes to support our local artists, and wine certainly helps too. The event was a huge hit, with 275 wine-tasting tickets sold and more than 30 artists participating in the daylong festival that took place on Sunday, Nov. 13.
EW Bullock stretches a small marketing budget to get maximum results for this fundraising event for the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce.
Here’s how we do it:
- We maximize all of the Chamber’s owned channels including branded, detailed event information on the chamber’s website, social channels and EventBrite.
• We help the Chamber reach potential customers at every touchpoint with posters, e-newsletters, and social media.
- We extend the reach of paid marketing with public relations efforts.
- We expand coverage with in-kind media sponsorships.
• We help the Chamber leverage relationships with key partners and ask them to promote the event on their own channels.
- We develop attention-grabbing advertising and marketing materials.
• We make smart, targeted media buys that reach the right audience, at the right time, in the right place.
Digital and Social Ads: