18 Oct Pensacola Interstate Fair Rides! Fair Food! Fall Weather!!
EW Bullock Associates
• The Fair attracts approximately 300,000 attendees each year.
• The Pensacola Interstate Fair is a non-profit corporation run by a board of directors representing all walks of life and residential areas of Pensacola.
• The amusement portion of the Fair brings more than 1,000 people who stay in Pensacola for two weeks or longer. This influx of long-stay visitors provides a healthy boost to the Escambia County tourism economy.
• The Pensacola Interstate Fair generates more than 300 jobs per year for our local economy.
• The Pensacola Interstate Fair gives $30,000 each year in scholarships to local students and since 1983 has given over $1,015,000 to more than 1,076 students to further their education.
• Every year the Pensacola Interstate Fair generates over $8 million dollars of consumer spending in the local economy.
• 80% of the Fair’s budget is spent and stays in the local economy.
So, when you’re walking the midway, giant turkey leg in hand, remember that you’re part of this incredible economic machine.