22 Sep Pensacola Beach to Showcase Some of the World’s Best Songwriters, October 4-8, 2017
CONTACT: Reneda Cross | Telephone: 850.341.0889 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Katie King – email@example.com
September 22 –Pensacola Beach, Fl—October brings music to our ears when Pensacola Beach hosts some of the world’s most talented songwriters – creating a musical and creative atmosphere unlike any other — at the 9th Annual Pensacola Beach Songwriters Festival.
Talented songwriters that have written with and for the likes of Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, George Strait, Garth Brooks, Trace Adkins, Tim McGraw, Ray Charles, Alan Jackson, Rodney Atkins, Lee Ann Womack and many more will be performing, storytelling and giving festival-goers a firsthand account of what it takes to “make it” in today’s music industry.
In addition to performances scheduled throughout the week, festival goers will have opportunities to meet and greet, participate in workshops, attend a StudioAmped television taping, and rub shoulders with some of the world’s most influential musical talents.
With over 100+ songwriters, 200+ performances and 15 venues spread out across Pensacola Beach — there’s bound to be a bunch of special events planned. And there are!
- Moonlight and Music – Thursday, Oct. 5. Hit songwriters Kalie Shorr, Bernie Nelson, Amanda Williams and Jeremy Bussey showcase their original songs while enjoying the incredible food prepared by Chef John Smith. Seating begins at 6:15 p.m. at Hemingway’s Island Grill – 400 Quietwater Beach Rd., #16. $25 tickets include dinner with tax and gratuity. Cash bar available.
- Honoring Our Songwriting Warriors – Friday, Oct. 6. Celebrate our nation’s military veterans as they share their experiences and their times of healing through song. Appetizers and beverages for donations in support of our veterans. Doors open at 6 p.m. for a meet and greet and show starts at 7 p.m. at the Beach Church, 920 Panferio Drive.
- Special Songwriters Edition of StudioAmped – Friday, Oct. 6. Alissa Moreno, Amanda Colleen Williams and Bridgette Tatum will be taping a live show to be aired at a later date. Be a part of the studio audience. Doors open at 6 p.m. and show starts promptly at 7 p.m. at the John & Paul Amos Performance Studio at Pensacola State College. Free and open to the public.
- Maximizing Your Potential as an Independent Artist – Saturday, Oct. 7. This two-part seminar/workshop conducted by Bridgette London starts at 11 a.m. at the Innerlight Upper Room – 655 Pensacola Beach Blvd. Details and pricing are available on our website.
- Ministry of Music – Sunday Oct. 8, 11a.m. – 1p.m.. A worship service at Landshark Landing at Margaritaville Beach Hotel – 165 Fort Pickens Rd. — brought to you in songs. Songwriters will be sharing their stories of faith and love. Hosted by Ricky Lee Phelps, Shawn Bowling, Jason Justice, Billy Droze, Bridgette Tatum, Jeff Silvey and Robert Wayne. Free event open to the public.
Visit pensacolabeachsongwritersfestival.com/Special-Events for more information and to purchase tickets to paid events.
Check out accommodation specials from our Lodging Sponsors and more details at www.pensacolabeachsongwritersfestival.com.
Celebrate the song in your heart and the sand under your feet at this year’s Pensacola Beach Songwriters Festival.