19 Nov GET IN THE ISLAND SPIRIT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
by Katie King |Katie@ewbullock.com
GET IN THE ISLAND SPIRIT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Looking for a unique, white winter wonderland this holiday season without the frigid temperatures? The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce is offering a sugary-white sand holiday season on Pensacola Beach jam-packed with “island style” activities guaranteed to get even the worst Scrooges in the spirit.
The 2021 “Season Your Holidays” festivities include:
- Lighted Boat Parade –Saturday, Dec. 4.
- Kids’ pre-show party with Santa at Shaggy’s – 4 to 6 p.m.
- Lighted Boat Parade led by Santa starting from Sabine Marina to Pensacola Beach Boardwalk at 6:30 p.m.
- Meet and Greet with Santa on Pensacola Beach Boardwalk. Fireworks to follow.
- Surfing Santa Beach Parade –Sunday, Dec. 5.
- Parade from Via de Luna to Casino Beach at 2 p.m.
- Santa meet and greet at 3 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Firework Display – Friday, Dec. 31, midnight.Fireworks from the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk starting at the stroke of midnight.