04 May ECUA: Water Quality Campaign
by Leslie Perino |Leslie@ewbullock.com
Water Quality Campaign
Recently EW Bullock was tasked with creating a water quality campaign for the Emerald Coast Utilities Authority.
The campaign’s goal was twofold: To highlight ECUA’s great-tasting, quality drinking water and
consistent standard of excellence; and educate the public on how the ECUA sources, treats and regularly
tests its water to exceed the regulatory standards of the state and U.S. EPA’s Safe Drinking Water Act.
To accomplish this, EW Bullock created:
•A water quality video/commercial
• Branded content articles for PNJ.com
• An integrated marketing campaign including native advertising, social media and television
• A landing page on the ECUA’s Live Green website.
The campaign worked.
• More than 200,000 people watched the full video commercial on Facebook.
• The native advertising resulted in more than 465,000 impressions and nearly 1,400 clicks.
• Facebook marketing efforts resulted in more than 280,000 impressions;
reaching 46,000 potential customers and delivering 530 clicks.
• Branded content digital articles for the PNJ were seen more than 240,000 times and
delivered more than 75,000 social media impressions, 2,500 clicks, and 800 article reads.
Here are a few samples of our work:
Do you have a campaign or project that you’d like to promote or spotlight? The EW Bullock team would love to craft a custom plan to help you meet your goals.