09 Feb Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce announces schedule for “Go Irish on the Island” St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl
By Katie King- firstname.lastname@example.org
February 13, 2017 –Pensacola Beach, Fl—Get ready to deck yourself in green and celebrate the spirit of the holiday, imbibing spirits along the way at the annual “Go Irish on the Island” St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl, sponsored by the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce.
Beginning 10:30 a.m. on Friday, March 17, this year’s pub crawl features 10 participating beach bars, restaurants and hotels serving up Irish drink specials, music and mischief throughout the day. Revelers may start in the morning at the Crabs We Got ‘Em on Pensacola Beach or jump in and join the fun mid-day at any of the locations and times listed below:
2017 “Go Irish on the Island” St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl Schedule:
- 10:30 a.m. – Crabs We Got ‘EM (Irish Breakfast served)
- 11:45 a.m. – Holiday Inn Resort
- 12:30 p.m. – Paddy O’Leary’s Irish Pub
- 1:15 p.m. – Paradise Bar & Grill
- 2:00 p.m. – Flounders Chowder House
- 2:45 p.m. – The Dock
- 3:30 p.m. – The Sandbar
- 4:15 p.m. – Shaggy’s Bar & Grill
- 5:00 p.m. – Bamboo Willie’s (Bikini Contest)
- 5:45 p.m. – The Sandshaker Lounge & Package
While it’s a celebration of Irish culture and traditions, the St. Paddy’s Day Pub Crawl is also a benefit for Covenant Care. The Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce donates proceeds from the sale of pub crawl t-shirts to the organization. The t-shirts are $12 each and available at each of the stops and the Visitor Information Center on Pensacola Beach.